There are LED and LED. According to the technology used, rendering and price range.
The choice of the right bulb or good a LED spotlight is done in four steps.
|Low Power LED||Semi Mounted Device||High Power Led||Chip On Board|
|Quality of the luminous flux||–||+||++||+++|
|Use||Decorative||Decorative light||Main light||Main light|
- Nerve:it should be the same to be compatible
- Form:it must adapt perfectly to the luminaire
- Light output:to moderate, because it depends on the use
- Color temperature:to modulate according to the desired atmosphere
There are 3 types of units:
- the units at screw (small diameter) E14 and E27 (large diameter), fitted to most of the bulbs and spots;
- the units sprocket GU5.3 and GU10, found on the small halogen spotlights;
- the units to bayonet B22, endangered.
The bulbs and the range HomeLights LED spotlights are available with E14, E27, GU 5.3 and GU10 units. The replacement of bayonet bulbs requires the purchase of an adapter to avoid changing the lighting.
Just check the size of the bulb or the spot to replace. Bulbs and the range HomeLights LED spotlights have the same dimensions and the same forms – flame, round, globe or half – bulbs and ‘classic’ spots. They adapt to the vast majority of the existing fixtures.
Yesterday, power consumption and light output of a light bulb or a spot were associated. A light bulb that consumed 40 watts per hour produced light 40W. Today, an LED bulb produces the same amount of light consumes more than 4, 5Wh.
Now, the reference is the light output, expressed in Lumens (Lm), which measures the brightness of a light bulb or a spot, which is the amount of light emitted.
The European Union has set a standard and arrested tables of correspondences between wattage of the bulbs and luminous flux of LED bulbs, CFL or halogen ARE. These correspondences appear on all packages of products, including B22 light bulbs.
|Power in Watts||15 W||25 W||40 W||60 W||75 W||100 W||150 W||200 W|
|Luminous flux in Lumens||136 lm||249 lm||470 lm||806 lm||1055 lm||1521 lm||2452 lm||2452 lm|
Source: European Union
Yesterday, the bulbs and incandescent spots were sold with a tint ‘warm white’, tending towards yellow. Today, light bulbs and LED spotlights offer a wide range of light colours.
To sum up, a cold light is daylight (at noon) while a warm light corresponds to an atmosphere more subdued, more yellow (light in the morning or evening). This “color temperature” – from cold to warm – figure on the packaging of products. It is expressed in degrees Kelvin (° K).
- Natural light has a color temperature of 6500 ° K.
- More light tends towards blue (10000 ° K), plus she is ‘cold’. The ‘white’ has a color temperature 4000 ° K, the “cold white” of 5000 ° K and the ‘industrial white’ 6000 ° K and more.
- Conversely, more light tends towards yellow/orange (0 ° K), plus she is ‘hot’. The ‘warm white’ has a color temperature of 2200 ° K and 3200 ° K.
To create atmospheres warm in living spaces – the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the bathroom or rooms-, use instead to a shade of light ‘warm white ‘.
Choose a “cool white” neutral in places of passage, stairs and corridors.
In the laundry room, basement, or garage, prefer a ‘industrial white’ for a dazzling brightness.
Color rendering index
(IRC or CRI) colour rendering index is mentioned on all packaging products measures the ability of a light source to render faithfully the different colors of the spectrum. Clearly, the emitted light returns ‘true colors’ objects lit up, knowing that only natural light has a perfect record (index 100).
- The spots and LED bulbs have an IRC varying from 60 to 95 depending on the model index.
- Eco halogen spots or display a KPI from 90 to 95.
- The spots and CFLs have an IRC from 70 to 90.
Quick Tips: Choosing LED Lights
Filament Bulb Light Fixtures
5 Best LED Headlight Bulbs With Review 2017 …
BR20 vs BR30
Outdoor Led Flood Lights With Motion Sensor
Choosing the right LED
car bulb types
Light Bulb Color Chart – Color temperature kelvin
Warm white or Cool white?
Sad Light Box 10000 Lux
Garden Lights Blog
Refrigerator Light Bulb Whirlpool SNS Home & Garden …
Philips Xtreme Vision 360 LED W5W T10 4000K Side Light …
Soft White Light Bulb
Catskill Earth Project
Headlights- One Side Low Beam, Other side High Beam …
Low voltage garden outdoor lights
UMIDIGI Z2 PRO Phablet
1000+ images about LED Light Strips on Pinterest