You resist wrinkles and you love to wear shirts? Here we tell you How to iron them and the steps that you must follow to be perfect.
We like to iron a shirt make a relaxed and comfortable, task we can do easily following a few simple steps. To do this, there is no better advice to followed the instructions of those who know how to iron a shirt perfectly. Just have to follow his steps and a bit of training, to do so as well. That is why, on this occasion, we asked Maria, an expert in ironing and dry cleaning/laundry, ironing shirts. Tells us in the video at fashionissupreme.com.
Ironing a shirt is much easier than you think usually. Just follow a few simple steps and have a table Ironing Board to keep away wrinkles kilometers away of our shirt. Iron model helps a lot. There are some more powerful than others and it shows when it comes to ironing. With some US ironing in less time, while with others, we will need to spend a little more, but in any case it will be equal.
What do we need?
-A table of ironing
-A steam iron or ironing Center
-A few thimbles or spoons
How to iron a shirt?
- 1. side of the shirt: I always start in this area, because it is the least I can. Before moving the iron, it is very important to check that the base of the iron is completely clean to prevent staining. Once I tested it, well I put the shirt on the table and Alder the cloth with your hands. Then, I’m passing the plate carefully and repeat this step with the second side.
- back and shoulder: once we have the sides of the shirt ironed, go for the back. To iron it well, I divide it into three parts and I’m moving shirt by the table to pass the iron through the entire area. I finish and start with the shoulders. This is one of the more complicated parts of the shirt with the sleeves. Here the table is going to be of great help. I put the shoulder in the rounded part of the table and pass the iron until it is wrinkle-free.
- flaps: this step is very simple, just have to pass the iron through fabric between the buttons of the shirt. To avoid that they burn or melt, I place a thimble or a spoon of coffee to cover them and pass the plate without any problems. The plates with slot salvabotones as this will also help you are not damaged.
- fists: is now time ironing the most complicated part of the shirt, the sleeves. But we start off with the simplest fists. In this area of the shirt can do more pressure with the iron, because the tissue is stronger.
- sleeves: for the start of the manga, place hands closer to the handle folds and smooth.
- 8. and continue with sleeve! To avoid that I will mark the line, just have to turn the shirt and bypassing the iron mark.
- neck: and I have left me to finish the easiest part. I just have to put the neck fully extended on the table and press.
Another option to make our perfect shirt and requires less practice is vertical ironing Center. We already use it for ironing dresses, but we can also use it to easily iron a shirt. Just have to put the shirt on the ironing Center hanger vertically, with height adjustment, and to review the garment with the steam.
How to Iron a Polo Shirt: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
How to: Iron A Dress Shirt in 5 Minutes
How to Iron a Dress Shirt Properly
How to Iron a Dress Shirt
How To Iron A Shirt Like A Real Man
The Pink Reservoir: Should People Iron Their Shirts?
How to Iron a Dress Shirt
Ultimate Shirt Ironing Guide
The Coeur d’Alene Art Auction
Women’s Original Pattern 3/4-sleeve No Iron Pinpoint Split …
Personalized Iron On Transfers! Day of the Dead Día de …
Free Christmas SVG You Serious Clark?
Amazon.com: Naruto Logo Japanese manga Heat Iron On …
PRINTABLE Disney World Matching Family T-Shirt Iron-on …
Eminem Marshall Mathers
Avengers Birthday Mom of the Birthday Boy Printable Iron …
Will Smith displays washboard abs on cruise with Margot …
What Game of Thrones House Are You In?
BATGIRL pink Retro , BATMAN logo Iron On T-Shirt Transfer …
Street Fighter 2 T-Shirt