How to stop smoking without weight gain is a doubt frequent for those who want to stop the addiction. However, there are simple ways to control your weight while you quit smoking
One of the big fears that smokers have when quitting smoking is weight gain. We’ve all heard stories of ex-smokers who, after no longer smoking, engordaram, 5 kg, 10 kg and even 20 kg.
But is it the weight increase it is actually part of the process of quitting smoking? Will be that the method used to stop smoking contributes more or less to the weight increase?
We will help you to answer these questions, and how to stop smoking without weight gain.
THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OF THOSE WHO WANT TO STOP SMOKING
HUNGER, OR ANXIETY?
For smokers who are trying to quit smoking, the first few days are always the most difficult. The smell of tobacco, other people smoking, the places that usually attend in which you usually smoke, the simple coffee…well, everything is a reason to remember the cigarette could be the smoking.
All this change in our habits of the day-to-day causes our anxiety increases and we get a little out of control in our emotions. This change of daily life leads to the fact that in most of the case to confuse the stress of not being able to smoke with hunger.
In addition, virtually all of the moments in which we normally would opt for smoke a cigarette shall choose to eat “anything”, which can mean an increase in daily calorie.
THE CIGARETTE HELPS YOU TO LOSE WEIGHT?
It is very common to hear that the cigarette helps to not gain weight (or even lose weight because it canincrease the metabolism. It is true that smoking increases the frequency the metabolic, but in a very reduced (1 to 2%). In addition, this increase is done in the most dangerous:
- Obstructing blood circulation;
- Elevating the heart rate;
- Raising the blood pressure;
- Pouring adrenaline into the bloodstream.
This does not seem a good recipe for losing weight but for a heart attack. This increase in the frequency of metabolic causes our body burns almost 100 calories “extra” per day, which is not in reality a great capacity of weight loss, because even if it were so, there would be no smoking with excess weight.
THE MIX OF FEELINGS
As a result of what has been previously said, when a smoker stops smoking, this feels that something is missing. Part of him wants to stop smoking, but the other part still believes that the cigarette will bring some benefit and pleasure. This emotional conflict creates symptoms of fear, anxiety and stress.
Who is to stop smoking feel that it lost its best friend and has as objective to find a substitute. In most cases, perhaps by the connection of the hand-mouth similar to smoking, and the surrogate is the food.
SO, HOW TO STOP SMOKING WITHOUT WEIGHT GAIN?
So that you can quit smoking and maintain your weight (or avoid going to excessive weight) follow these four tips that can make all the difference:
- Decide to stop smoking: do Not limit yourself to stop smoking only because “it has to be” but because you want to, This way, you will face the whole process completely differently;
- Keep in mind that the hangover the physics of nicotine, which lasts usually three days, you can sometimes be confused with hunger. The next time you pick a snack think whether you really hungry or if it’s just your body trying to trick you;
- If those 100 calories (myth 2) are really important to you, you have two options: reduce calorie intake by 100 calories, or take the time to do physical exercise. Not only will be to spend those 100 extra calories as you will be contributing to your health and well-being;
- Do not replace! Think that to quit smoking is not to lose any friend but yes to eliminate an enemy! Take this attitude and you will see that the feeling of being deprived of something will always be far less, and in this way you will not feel the need to replace the tobacco by the food.
we all know the obvious signals that warn us of
14 tips for eating messy foods that go everywhere
Flipboard: Priceline to launch massive 50 PER CENT off …
6 Simple Tips To Get Healthy Skin
7 Ways To Look After Your Mental Health
Causes And Cure For Infertility
3 Reasons You Shouldn’t Use Cheat Meals & What To Do …
18. "without Fear"
Advantages and Facts
Essential oils chest congestion
How To Make Hair Grow Faster – Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog
5 Benefits Of Natural Bodybuilding Techniques
Does Flossing Really Reduce Gum Disease and Cavities …
3 Ways to Be Hot (Guys)
Ways to Have a Stress-free Moving Experience
Dr Suzanne Gudakunst’s Top Secret Fat Loss Secret Review …
How To Prevent Cataracts